The New house all decorated for Gabriella's First Birthday party!We have a new place, finally after YEARS of house hunting. In case you were wondering... It is a ranch on three acres, so a ranch... haha! We are still trying to get settled in, but thus far we are loving it. As I am sitting here I am watching my dog go through a hole in the fence and run to the neighbors yard, I guess 2 acres isn't enough for him he wants to go explore their 15 acres... Then he somehow gets out of their fence and comes and barks at the front door to come in. I am going to go try and fix it so he can't do it again. I didn't even realize he was gone, but I will not be out smarted by a dog m
ore then once!
ore then once!The Brown lab seen here is the escape artist described in the story above.
1 comment:
welcome to the world of blogs! its fun!!!
Post a Comment